Game Section Community Forums

Full Version: [split] global.php problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could someone please define more specific how to install this damn gamesection.

There is no such thing as THIS in the global.php file.

2. OPEN GLOBAL.PHP AND FIND:
// Run global_start plugin hook now that the basics are set up
$plugins->run_hooks("global_start");
Which MyBB version do you use???

global.php from 1.2.9

[php]
<?php
/**
* MyBB 1.2
* Copyright
i am using the myBB 1.2.9

I am so frustrated right now. This is for the ibarcade , right?
and how do i know in which maps i should put what when i upload it? it doesn't say in the installation help
For the Game Section, yes.

Use the same structure like in the directory you downloaded.
I get this message when I try to activate the plugin.

MySQLi error: 1050
Table 'mybb_games' already exists
Query: CREATE TABLE `mybb_games` ( `gid` INT(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `cid` INT(2) NOT NULL, `title` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, `name` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, `description` TEXT NOT NULL, `what` TEXT NOT NULL, `use_keys` TEXT NOT NULL, `played` INT(15) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `bgcolor` VARCHAR(6) DEFAULT '000000' NOT NULL, `active` VARCHAR(3) DEFAULT 'yes' NOT NULL, `width` VARCHAR(4) DEFAULT '500' NOT NULL, `height` VARCHAR(4) DEFAULT '500' NOT NULL, `dateline` BIGINT(30) NOT NULL, `score_type` VARCHAR(5) DEFAULT 'DESC' NOT NULL, `rating` INT(1) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`gid`) );
(19-08-2007, 18:50)Paretje Wrote: [ -> ]For the Game Section, yes.

Use the same structure like in the directory you downloaded.
So you mean I am suppose to upload all the maps too? you are not making it clear enough.
Yes, that is what I mean, you must to upload each file and directory, except README.txt and CREDITS.txt.
Swedelicious :

There are two global.php files
1) Game Section/games/global.php
2) MyBB Root Directory/global.php

The file to modify is no.2. I think you're getting confused between the two
When it's games/global.php, I say that. I mean global.php in the root of your MyBB board.

That error when you activates the plugin, did you activate the Gaem Section already?