Game Section Community Forums

Full Version: Installation problem in MyBB 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am trying to install the Game Plugin version 1.1.9 into my forum which is running in MyBB version 1.4. When I click on activate I get the following SQL error message -

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'db252196982.mybb_mybb_games' doesn't exist
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_games (`gid`,`cid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`what`,`use_keys`,`bgcolor`,`active`,`width`,`height`,`dateline`,`score_type`) VALUES ('','0','pacman','Pacman','Eat all the little dots without letting the ghosts get you!','Eat all of the dots.','Arrow keys to move.','000000','yes','360','420','1218999024','DESC')

I tried dropping the game tables in phpadmin and reactivating and then got the same error. I even tried to upload the game and still had the same problem. I am now at a loss for what to do next. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
This plugin is currently NOT compatible with MyBB 1.4. I just wanted to make a litle announcement about it. So, just read that for more information about Game Section and MyBB 1.4 Wink
Ok thank you!
i got the same sort of problem..when running gamesection 1.1.9 under mybb 1.4, i get an sql error, because the gamesection plugin tries to adress the database tables as

table 'd006exxx.mybb_mybb_...'

i don't know, but this 2 x mybb_ doesn't sound to healthy... but i wonder, because the script just uses the TABLE_PREFIX.. it works for other plugins,but not for gamesection :
You have to use 1.10.0 using MyBB 1.4 Wink
ops you try again to install the games and check the cd if it is broken or not or must have a scratch on the cd I try to install again the cd but it will not work again because there is a leak.
What do you mean?
lol it's a SPAMbot from that website