Game Section Community Forums

Full Version: Manual install/uninstall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i did not deactive game plugin when i moved to mybb 1.4, and when i uploaded the new game section to the forum, it is showing as activated, i wanted to deactivae and then reactive it again, to get it to work, but i am unable to deactivate, becuase it seems the tables do not exist.

is it possible to manually runt he sql code to somehow fix this?

Thanks!

p.s. this is what im getting when trying to uninstall

Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1051 - Unknown table 'myXgames,myXgames_categories,myXgames_champions,myXgames_rating,myXgames_scores,myXgames_settings,myXgames_templates,myXgames_themes'
Query:
DROP TABLE `myXgames`, `myXgames_categories`, `myXgames_champions`, `myXgames_rating`, `myXgames_scores`, `myXgames_settings`, `myXgames_templates`, `myXgames_themes`;
i went through this fourm, and downloaded games.php files you'v attached in another thread, i guess used to activate manually, but when i try to access it i get "This file cannot be accessed directly." am i doing it wrong?

----

Code:

SQL Error:
1050 - Table 'myXrumgames' already exists
Query:
CREATE TABLE `myXrumgames` ( `gid` INT(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `cid` INT(2) NOT NULL, `title` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, `name` VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, `description` TEXT NOT NULL, `what` TEXT NOT NULL, `use_keys` TEXT NOT NULL, `played` INT(15) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, `bgcolor` VARCHAR(6) DEFAULT '000000' NOT NULL, `active` VARCHAR(3) DEFAULT 'yes' NOT NULL, `width` VARCHAR(4) DEFAULT '500' NOT NULL, `height` VARCHAR(4) DEFAULT '500' NOT NULL, `dateline` BIGINT(30) NOT NULL, `score_type` VARCHAR(5) DEFAULT 'DESC' NOT NULL, `rating` INT(1) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`gid`) );

it created the tables, but the plugin is not shown as activated.

EDIT: based on another thread, i have removed all Xrumgames tables from the database, and tried reinstalling the games section, now i am getting this:

Code:

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'Yo.myXrummyXrumgames' doesn't exist
Query:
INSERT INTO myXrummyXrumgames (`gid`,`cid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`what`,`use_keys`,`bgcolor`,`active`,`width`,`height`,`dateline`,`score_type`) VALUES ('','0','pacman','Pacman','Eat all the little dots without letting the ghosts get you!','Eat all of the dots.','Arrow keys to move.','000000','yes','360','420','1225133610','DESC')

it seems to be putting myXrum 2 times... wierd.
it has also created the "game" tables again, but did not activate the plugin Sad
You have to upload Game Section 1.10.0 to work with MyBB 1.4