Game Section Community Forums

Full Version: help please 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i've got my game section running. I've downloaded a game unpacked now the file contents are as follow.

Folder-gamedata

paccoland_v32.php
paccoland_v32.wf
2 paccoland img files.

I uploaded it all to my forum. except i don't know what to do with the php file? In my adminCP where in the templates can i find the game section? And do i have to edit the script for the new game to be visible? and if so where would i insert the php file? Thanks for you help.
Why don't you upload your games at the Admin-CP? That's much easier.
I don't have an admin pc for the arcade??? or are you talking about the admin pc for the forum?
The Admin-CP of your board.
Which game section version do you use?
thx susanne i didn't know when i updated the game arcade it put a tab inside the main admin cp. Thanks for getting to me so quickly.
I uploaded it all to my forum. except i don't know what to do with the php file? In my adminCP where in the templates can i find the game section? And do i have to edit the script for the new game to be visible? and if so where would i insert the php file? Thanks for you help.
Why are you using software of two years ago? You definitely have to see this is located is named Old Discussions!
The title is very interested in learning specifically come under, thank you for the talk, I wish you good health