Last Game Section version: 1.3.1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation SQL error 1364
Hello, my exact problem is, when trying to activate and install the plugin it gives me this SQL error:

Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1364 - Field 'lastplayed' doesn't have a default value
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_games (`cid`,`title`,`name`,`description`,`what`,`use_keys`,`bgcolor`,`active`,`width`​,`height`,`dateline`,`score_type`) VALUES ('0','Pacman','pacman','Eat all the little dots without letting the ghosts get you!','Eat all of the dots.','Arrow keys to move.','000000','1','360','420','1414687870','DESC')

And the http://site/games.php gives me this:

Code:
The Game Section Settings doesn't exist.

I have uploaded all of the files like 10 times, tried 1.2.4, 1.2.3 versions.

(Currently I am using a non default theme of myBB, but also tried to install it with the defaul theme)

MyBB version: 1.6.9
MySQL version: 5.5.29

Thanks

PS: where do I find the file with the 'INSERT INTO' statements?
(30-10-2014, 20:04)scar78 Wrote:
Code:
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1364 - Field 'lastplayed' doesn't have a default value
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_games (`cid`,`title`,`name`,`description`,`what`,`use_keys`,`bgcolor`,`active`,`width`​,`height`,`dateline`,`score_type`) VALUES ('0','Pacman','pacman','Eat all the little dots without letting the ghosts get you!','Eat all of the dots.','Arrow keys to move.','000000','1','360','420','1414687870','DESC')
That's the first time I read about such a problem. Can you check the column lastplayed in the games table and the structure (INT(10) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL)?

(30-10-2014, 20:04)scar78 Wrote: And the http://site/games.php gives me this:

Code:
The Game Section Settings doesn't exist.
Are you sure that the games-folder has been uploaded correctly and completely (including settings.php)
No support via PM

It has been solved, restructuring few tables which gave me error. Took me 2 hours to fix it, now it works correctly. I guess it was a compatible error with my mysql version.