Last Game Section version: 1.3.1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Following version: Game Section 1.2
No, it's not on this site, but you can test the Game Section locally, too. Only you need is Apache, MySQL and PHP.

When you don't want to do the full config, .... you can use WAMP or in Linux with your package system.
Online - Urbanus
owh, if that's the case, I need to set it up first before I can confirm whether I can join the testers Wink
Any idea when this might be released? I'm setting up competitions on my forums and a competition mod in Game Section would be great.

Also, what more new features/changes will version 1.2 have?
Replaced to the 1.2 thread Wink

I don't know, when it's ready. Yesterday I released the first "alpha" and the beta will follow soon. The most important thing there must to be added is ... the tournaments.
Online - Urbanus
hi i would like to test this because i just installed mybb 1.4 on my forum and its plain without this mod so i like to test it

also is this built for mybb 1.4
Yes, this version will be MyBB 1.4 only.
Online - Urbanus
Thanks Paretje! So this puppy will be fully capable of doing what the IPB Pro Arcade does BUT without all the ajax ( i hope ) involved in that?

Thanks.
Yes, except the IBProArcade v3 games, but I see they convert all that games to v32. And there will be some AJAX systems, like the the refresh system for the random games and the system to search a game when you add a tournament.
Online - Urbanus
(19-07-2008, 17:01)Paretje Wrote: Yes, except the IBProArcade v3 games, but I see they convert all that games to v32. And there will be some AJAX systems, like the the refresh system for the random games and the system to search a game when you add a tournament.
You are Da BOMB! Thank you sir! Big Grin
(04-07-2008, 17:54)Paretje Wrote: Yes, this version will be MyBB 1.4 only.
Do we HAVE to upgrade to 1.4 for running game 1.22 ? I have 1.3 and like it that way and have to many modefication to the site i will loose if i upgrade to 1.4
**Danish Translater**