Last Game Section version: 1.3.1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help please 2
ok i've got my game section running. I've downloaded a game unpacked now the file contents are as follow.

Folder-gamedata

paccoland_v32.php
paccoland_v32.wf
2 paccoland img files.

I uploaded it all to my forum. except i don't know what to do with the php file? In my adminCP where in the templates can i find the game section? And do i have to edit the script for the new game to be visible? and if so where would i insert the php file? Thanks for you help.
Why don't you upload your games at the Admin-CP? That's much easier.
Susanne
I don't have an admin pc for the arcade??? or are you talking about the admin pc for the forum?
The Admin-CP of your board.
Which game section version do you use?
Susanne
thx susanne i didn't know when i updated the game arcade it put a tab inside the main admin cp. Thanks for getting to me so quickly.
I uploaded it all to my forum. except i don't know what to do with the php file? In my adminCP where in the templates can i find the game section? And do i have to edit the script for the new game to be visible? and if so where would i insert the php file? Thanks for you help.

Why are you using software of two years ago? You definitely have to see this is located is named Old Discussions!
Online - Urbanus
The title is very interested in learning specifically come under, thank you for the talk, I wish you good health
Winter, the weather was cold, but I have a canada goose down jacket, it is light, warm, do you think?Angel