Last Game Section version: 1.3.1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Section 1.2 RC2.1
Paretje,

For years I've worked with Joomla 1.0.xx with PUArcade. From the moment that I upgraded to Joomla 1.5.9 I constantly get stuck with an overloaded site, caused by the dispatcher.

So I took a look at your site, erased my joomla and installed MyBB with Game Section....I must say what a shame that I didn't do this earlier. Your work is a piece of art man!!

I have 3 questions:

Before I Installed Game Section I checked every forum here about the tournaments. As far as I know the tournaments wouldn't work yet. So I have set this "off" from the beginning. Is this right or does tournaments work but isn't finished yet because of some extra functions??

On according to this, I think it would be nice as if the tournaments works, that a champion would be shouted automaticly in the shoutbox, or for instance there could be a ticker wich can display results....?

In my former sites I had a leaderboard. Every gamer would notice his/her position in ranking over all the games. For now we just see first, second and thirth places. Is there somehow a way to make an extended leaderboard? So that a gamer at f.e. a 25th place could see him/herself in the list?

Thankx Wink
Ron
Nope the tornaments are not ready at all yet. The next realesed that is expected any day will have it. Yer i do thing the ledarboard is a good idea. How ever the shoutbox is a no as they are two different plugins, But mabee to like a ticker .
My english very bad ,In the alone game It* finish skor It* is passing the department

That is, , the mistake is giving

The mistake : Game doesn't exist

This causes?
Speak for apologize
(24-02-2009, 06:47)NighT_StaR Wrote: My english very bad ,In the alone game It* finish skor It* is passing the department

That is, , the mistake is giving

The mistake : Game doesn't exist

This causes?
Speak for apologize

Maybe there is some "Gamedata". Just copy the files of the game in the "arcade" directory (ftp), and copy the gamedata directory within the arcade directory.
Hi there! Smile

First of all, great mod for MyBB, my second favourite in my books. Tongue Smile However, there is only one problem. Sad

I've installed v1.2 RC2.0 a while back, successful install, I had a MySQL error at first,, but when I fixed that up with RC2.1 upgrade, the error was fixed when I tried to activate, and it activates no problem.

What the problem is, is that when I go to games.php, it says "The Game Section Settings doesn't exist."...am I doing something wrong here? Huh

Also, like the MyPlaze Turbo mod, where it has it's own section (such as Tools & Maintenance, Forums & Groups, etc), does the MyBB Game Section Arcade have this option to? If so, then it's not showing up in my admin panel. Huh

I'm stumped, and I ahve no clue what do now...Huh

Thanks everyone! Smile
(09-03-2009, 01:27)RoninMastaFX Wrote: What the problem is, is that when I go to games.php, it says "The Game Section Settings doesn't exist."...am I doing something wrong here? Huh

Also, like the MyPlaze Turbo mod, where it has it's own section (such as Tools & Maintenance, Forums & Groups, etc), does the MyBB Game Section Arcade have this option to? If so, then it's not showing up in my admin panel. Huh

I'm stumped, and I ahve no clue what do now...Huh

Thanks everyone! Smile

Yes, the game section has its own category in the backend. You will see it if you solve your second problem: just one solution for you:

probably you have , besides english, also another language for your site.

You have to copy the english game section LANGUAGE files also to the other language directory. You'll see what you want....Wink So take over the language structure