Last Game Section version: 1.3.1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Section 1.2 RC3
Is this release compatible with MyBB 1.2? I currently have the old gamesection installed on my mybb 1.2 with many scores and users and am wondering if upgrading is possible o.o;;
Many thanks,
DDM
No, this only works on MyBB 1.4.
Online - Urbanus
if someone could please tell me why i cant get ANY downloaded games to work that would be great.

i add them in admin cp and it gives me a list of errors when trying to add the games using the .tar

it says there is no flash in the .tar or images when there clearly are.
do you have all correct permission set?
hi paretje, totally missed the new release.thx a lot

i tried setting up a tournament, without success

and i find no option in the admin menu to administrate the existing tournaments :ß
Well, RC3 has only some 'previews' of the tournaments sytem. In the next one, there will be already more progress Wink
Online - Urbanus
ok np
I have setup game section 1.2 RC3.

You can look at it Here http://www.bdplay.com

Waiting for the new release of game section.

My request to Paretje is if possible please keep option for manual updating of the game section new releases.
www.bdplay.com - Free Online Game Forum, Play, Post and Enjoy!
Manual updating? Do you mean a patch-file, or a package with all changed files?
Online - Urbanus
(14-07-2009, 00:58)Paretje Wrote: Manual updating? Do you mean a patch-file, or a package with all changed files?

Yeah i mean a package with all changed files?
Actually i am asking to make a safe upgrading package as my current RC3 game section data, game scores and everything do not get lost or corrupt.
Anyway i know i do not have to tell you about this but i am just afraid of it. That's all.
www.bdplay.com - Free Online Game Forum, Play, Post and Enjoy!