Last Game Section version: 1.3.1

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game Section 1.2 RC5.1
Please tell me how to install this in my forums which i just started
(21-03-2010, 23:17)amos0489 Wrote: Ive got the same problem and it wont install the games.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'games_maxgames'
Query:
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` ADD `games_maxgames` INT(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `games_maxscores` INT(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `games_sortby` VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `games_order` VARCHAR(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `games_theme` INT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `games_tournamentnotify` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

Im a bit confused please help ive lost all the games off of the site. I might just be stupid but ive lost alot trying to upgrade. Ive now taking everything back off. i think it is because it wont uninstall properly so now im a bit stuck for what to do? Can you talk me through what i should to install this new one on version my bb version 1.4.11
thanks

Is there an error when you uninstall the plugin.

(24-03-2010, 23:46)wethegreenpeople Wrote: I just upgraded and now I am getting this error

http://i41.tinypic.com/jggw2r.png

You upgraded incorrectly. You switched an upgrade file. When you look around, you should find this multiple times.

(31-03-2010, 16:43)alvarorojas4 Wrote: How update from RC1?
--
I upgrade To 2 -> 2.1 -> 3 -> 3.1 ->3.1.1 -> 3.2 And after to 5.1 ^^
Thaanks.
How to put a game in tournament?
I Click Search and Don't works :/

Indeed, that's how it works Wink
Does the refresh button of the random games work? Did you do the upgrade then completely, since you need the required files, off course, as well as the newest templates.

(31-03-2010, 20:56)alvarorojas4 Wrote: When I play a Game in a tournament, When the score is sended Appear, The game don't exist :S

Does this still appear in the final release?
And, be sure you didn't use the back button of your browser. The Game Section doesn't like that ...

(06-04-2010, 02:10)Mandy Wrote: Please tell me how to install this in my forums which i just started

Follow the README included in the package (the INSTALL package, not the upgrade file)
Online - Urbanus