Last Game Section version: 1.3.1

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game Section 1.2 FINAL
the settings.php is in the games folder. Should it be some where else?
The folder is correct. Perhaps the file was not uploaded correctly. Reupload the file and reactivate the plugin.
No support via PM

OMG, Thanks so much! It works! Big Grin
The tournament system works very well until now.

Many thanks to Paretje Smile
this is great.

Been following the games section development since the start.

Glad to see a final version complete.

Time to let my users get there hands on it Big Grin
without answer!
Why my tournaments system don't work! Sad
(13-04-2010, 15:18)Paretje Wrote: Does the refresh button of the random games work? Did you do the upgrade then completely, since you need the required files, off course, as well as the newest templates.

(31-03-2010, 20:56)alvarorojas4 Wrote: When I play a Game in a tournament, When the score is sended Appear, The game don't exist Confused

Does this still appear in the final release?
And, be sure you didn't use the back button of your browser. The Game Section doesn't like that ...

Did you run all the upgrade-files? Did you try to install the final version of the plugin as well? Did you check if you uploaded all the files needed for the tournament?
No support via PM

I habe a Problem with the Tournament System.

If i Activatet the Funktion in the AdminCP
was i become the Error Message:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'phost141783.mybb_games_tournaments_players' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT DISTINCT t.tid, t.gid, g.title, g.name FROM mybb_games_tournaments_players p LEFT JOIN mybb_games_tournaments t ON (p.tid=t.tid) LEFT JOIN mybb_games g ON (t.gid=g.gid) WHERE p.uid='1' AND t.status='started' AND g.active='1' ORDER BY t.dateline DESC

I have the Gamesection 1.2 RC 3 and upgradet to 1.2 final.

please help
(13-05-2010, 19:17)PatrickGER Wrote: I have the Gamesection 1.2 RC 3 and upgradet to 1.2 final.

Did you make a direct upgrade from RC3 to 1.2 final? If so, you have to run all the upgrade files which came with the versions in between.
No support via PM

(13-05-2010, 19:29)Jockl Wrote:
(13-05-2010, 19:17)PatrickGER Wrote: I have the Gamesection 1.2 RC 3 and upgradet to 1.2 final.

Did you make a direct upgrade from RC3 to 1.2 final? If so, you have to run all the upgrade files which came with the versions in between.

I have run one upgrade and them:

Jockl ich weiß das du deutsch sprichst:

Ich hab nur das hier was ich gefunden hab ausgeführt:

welche brauche ich noch ?

Attached Files
.php   upgrade.php (Size: 2,03 KB / Downloads: 203)